Descripción del puesto
Phinx is looking for a Functional Analyst to be part of the core Development Team. As a functional analyst, it will be your main responsibility to work both with clients and Engineering teams to create reports, dashboards and metrics to monitor the delivery performance and to identify trends and opportunities. You will also examine critically the competitive landscape, analysing the performance and features of current market requirements. We need our functional analysts to have a marked problem solving ability and a strong analytical aptitude that allows them to provide creative solutions for specific needs and objectives, analyse the existing data to make any relevant decisions and identify opportunities.
Your main responsibilities will be to
• Analyze and synthesize information elicited from stakeholders, defines and manages the plan to deliver requirements, documents and manages requirements throughout the projects.
• Develop a deep understanding of client's needs and be able to identify and communicate the impact of product features and launches across the products. Analyzing and identifying business needs of multiple products and proposing solutions.
• Act as a liaison between the client and the development team refining and clarifying the definition of those needs and defining a solution scope that can feasibly be implemented by the business.
• Ensure initiative alignment with business vision, strategy and deployment within company.
• Ensure projects are consistently delivered on time within the larger context of the goals.
• Continuously develops domain knowledge, depth and breadth, in the our industry, researching, diagnosing and the market.
What we’d like to see
• Superior analytical skills, including the ability to see granular as well as big picture issues.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at the same time while, paying strict attention to detail.
• Strong project management, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
• Proficiency working knowledge of BI/Reporting tools is a strong plus.
• Ability to work in a fast‐paced, constantly evolving team environment.
• Action‐oriented professional skills with strong bias to drive innovation and improvements.
Área: Tecnología, Sistemas y Telecomunicaciones
Nivel mínimo de educación: Universitario
Tipo de trabajo: Full-time